Water companies are playing a key role in ensuring the quality of water around Britain’s coasts remains consistently high.
Drinking water in the UK is among the very best in the world and any further EU intervention could lead to unnecessary extra costs to customers, says Water UK.
The latest data on complaints from CC Water is great news as it shows companies’ hard work to drive service improvements is leading to better outcomes for customers.
Customers struggling to pay their bills should speak to their company to find out the range of help they have available. Water UK wholeheartedly supports CCWater’s call for customers who are struggling with their water bills to contact their company for help.
The following links change the content below
- Supporting the great British holiday with cleaner seas
- EU told tighter drinking water rules not needed in UK
- Customer complaints fall for the sixth successive year
- Customers who need help should contact their water company
- Tapping into growth: economic impact report