The latest data on complaints from CC Water is great news as it shows companies’ hard work to drive service improvements is leading to better outcomes for customers.
Customers struggling to pay their bills should speak to their company to find out the range of help they have available. Water UK wholeheartedly supports CCWater’s call for customers who are struggling with their water bills to contact their company for help.
Ofwat’s announcement today is a key milestone in the Price Review process. Water companies will be looking closely at the details of what Ofwat has published and there is a lot of information for companies to work through.
The quality of the water we drink and use for washing and cleaning in our homes has got even better, according to the Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI).
The following links change the content below
- Customer complaints fall for the sixth successive year
- Customers who need help should contact their water company
- Statement about Ofwat’s announcement on draft determinations
- Tap water is now even better
- Tapping into growth: economic impact report